Thursday, December 17, 2009

update Dec 17

Hi Friends
Monday I finished the radiation treatments. They even presented me with a certificate of achievement award.It will take about 2 weeks for the side effects(mainly fatigue) to go away. We had a fabulous visit with the boys, went to our favorite resturaunts,to a museum,saw Jerry Sienfeld and just enjoyed each others company
I will see the oncologist on Jan7 and start another series of chemo and then they will do some scans to see what's going on, I feel positive and live one day at a time
Happy hanukah to you all
love Mar

2 comments:

Susan said...

I enjoyed out phone visit the other day, Marline. You sounded wonderful. Glad you had a good visit with Mr Jake. Enjoy yourself. See you next year.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Dear Mar,

You arein my daily thoughts, and I am ever amzed by your courage and will. I love you, and I'll be in San Diego from the 19th to the 22nd!!!! We'll celebrate together!
Love, Deb G